Women who have mastered the art of achieving one orgasm can now aim at
The multiple orgasm is not a myth. Just as all women have the ability
to experience one orgasm, they also have the ability to experience many.
There are two types of multiple orgasms:
1. Sequential Multiples
- A series of climaxes that come close together (2-10 minutes apart)
- There is an interruption in arousal before the first and second
- Common scenario for this type is oral sex climax followed by climax
2. Serial Multiples
- Orgasms come one after the other (separated by seconds without
interruption in arousal)
- Occurs during intercourse when all the right spots are being stimulated
(i.e. clitoris, G-Spot)
woman’s ability to have multiple orgasms depends on many factors
that she and her partner can work on together:
• Comfort Level: A woman will not orgasm once, let alone
twice, if she is not comfortable with her partner and/or her surroundings.
Creating a romantic atmosphere and kissing and cuddling can help. It
is always important for a partner to address his wife’s or girlfriend’s
needs before any hope of multiple orgasm
can be realized.
• Energy Level: If a woman is too stressed or fatigued
she will not invest the energy in achieving orgasm. She and her partner
may try to lower stress levels by setting a romantic mood. For instance,
bubble baths and massages are always good stress relievers.
• Sexual Technique: Certain positions are considered to
be more helpful than others are when it comes to achieving one orgasm
or multiple orgasms. Recommended techniques include the missionary
position, woman on top positions, and rear-entry positions. A couple
can experiment with these different positions to see which works best.
• Body Awareness: In order for any woman to achieve an
orgasm she must be fully aware of her own body. While her partner can
help her with foreplay and positioning, the woman alone is responsible
for her orgasmic response. Masturbation is a good way of gaining
bodily awareness. This technique allows a woman to become acquainted
with her own body and to learn its particular responses to certain types
of stimulation. Informing her partner of what she best responds to will
help in achieving orgasm.